Image Map

Sunday, December 8, 2013

My sister in law told me the other day that she had already purchased all the family's Christmas gifts and I said "What!? You're crazy, why so early?" It suddenly hit me that we're already one full week into December! Where does the time go!? Well my Christmas tree is now officially decorated and lit which means it's time to start stocking up on gifts. Here are my picks for gifts under $100! I am loving everything and hope that a certain Santa who is peeking over my shoulder gets the hint.ENJOY! - 
Crystal Stud Earrings, Rose Gold - Michael Kors $55
These are the perfect day to night set of earrings! I LOVE rose gold, these also come in silver and gold and have a beautiful matching rose gold watch if you love the trend as much as I do!
Stardust Statement Necklace – Banana Republic $89
This necklace is a show stopper. I picked this out for a client I was shopping for and I paired it with a beautiful red turtle neck, it POPPED and looked so, so classy!
Makeup Academy Blockbuster – Sephora Collection $49.50
I am a sucker for eyeshadows! This is pretty much heaven, all you need to do is invest in a great eye shadow primer (one of my faves is Urban Decay) and these colors will be sure to last!
Fringe Gloves – Marciano $68
There's nothin' like a classy, sexy pair of winter gloves. I have a pair similar from Marciano and I can't wait to wear them in Colorado! 
Harlow Sequined Envelope Clutch – BCBG $98
This clutch is a statement piece to complete the perfect holiday outfit. 
Metallic Infinity Scarf – Express $25
I am pretty much obsessed with scarves and metallic is a huge hit this fall/winter. Looking to dress up a LBD or a white tee, throw this on for some extra oomph!
Daily Trio – Bath and Body Works $25
I'm a huge fan in giving co-workers little gifts and I must have gotten that from my mom. She is SUCH A GIVER. Whenever we're out of town she's always managing to shop for little gifts for other people's birthdays, holiday gifts and even get well gifts. They don't always have to be expensive either, afterall it is the thought that counts. It's even better when they smell wonderful! Lovin' these uber cute trios from B&BW.
Coin Case – Tory Burch $95
Who doesn't love a little Tory in their life! This is so adorbs!
Vince Camuto Gift Set – Dillard’s $85
This.smells.yummy!
Happy Shopping Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment