Image Map

Monday, December 23, 2013

Love what I do...

For those who aren't aware, I am the official blogger for La Plaza Mall and basically it's my job to bring ya'll the latest and greatest of all things beautiful and happening at the mall! I also have this one blog which is my personal one and love to share all things that tickle my fancy ranging from my fave fashion picks, beauty products, baby love and everything in between. However, it was only fitting that after some heavy consideration that I would pursue my dream of becoming a stylist and wardrobe consultant. I own a Property Tax business where I am truly blessed to represent some of the most amazing clients and will continue to give my 100%! I have always loved working my booty off and have never been one to stay stag...I hear idle hands are the devil's workshop so I love to stay BUSY BUSY! With that being said, I have had the opportunity to work with several new styling clients and I could not be any happier...I can honestly say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE making people feel more beautiful than they already are and help guide them in developing their own sense of style! It is seriously such a rush when a client steps outside of their comfort zone to give different looks a try and when they walk away with an item and say "I would've never bought this, but I LOVE it"! Those words are like angels singing hallelujah!!! lol I offer several services that I will soon put up on my blog but if you're interested in revamping your wardrobe, just shoot me an email at fabmixmasterg@gmail.com
Here's what I wore this past week when I shopped with a client
 (one of the services that I provide)




No comments:

Post a Comment