Image Map

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mia's Alice in Wonderland Birthday take 1, Decor

October was an extremely busy month for our clan. There are literally six October birthdays that were celebrated and the most anticipated was of course Mia's first birthday. I can NOT BELIEVE how fast time flew by. It was a very emotional week for me as I stare at her looking at how beautiful she is, how amazing her personality is and how much she has grown. There are times when I look at her and can't believe we created such a wonderful little human being, ok enough as my eyes begin to water up. So without further adieu, here is Mia's first birthday. I may have to break this blog up in a series of blogs cause there was ALOT of action shots and beautiful decor that I would love to share and bust out the tissue cause the last will be a video that was created. My brother in law and his wife were so kind to have gifted Mia with a photographer and a video man to capture the day's moments since they would be out of town, I seriously have THE BEST IN LAWS in all areas, EVER!
Here are shots of the decor...130 some guests came to celebrate at our home..it was a sight to see
















Most of the decorations were purchased downtown McAllen at L.A. Imports (lantern balls, rose greenery, colorful decorative sticks, flower balls and butterflies, arch and tulle)
The hanging turquoise frame, clock and keys were purchased from Hobby Lobby
The black trees and black & white ball vases were rented from The Cornithian Social Events Center
All the wooden Alice in Wonderland characters were custom made from a local party event center called De Fiesta (they can do every character you can imagine)


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Lovely birthday party. You did a great work in preparing it. Really appreciate your work. I seriously loved this baby and found her cutest on earth. Will surely have this themed birthday party for my baby at one of New York venues in next month. Thanks for amazing post.

    ReplyDelete