Image Map

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hammer Dance in Harem Pants



 If it's one thing I have learned since becoming a mom, it's that glamming up every once in a while can make a WORLD of a difference! I posted a pic on Instagram where I quoted "I feel like I can conquer the world after washing and rolling my hair". It seemed to have sparked a "like" in everyone, I'm guessing because most of the people I follow or who are followers are mommys and rarely take the time to get dolled up now a days! Well here is the day that I decided to wash my hair and roll it with my fave Conair wand! These pants, by the way, were on hella' sale at Zara. Woot Woot! Enjoy!









Top: Zara
Harem Pants: Zara
Heels: BCBG
Sunnies: Tom Ford
Cross Body Bag: BCBG
Necklace F21 & Marc Jacobs
Arm Candy: Ulysse Nardin & Sella Dot












No comments:

Post a Comment