Image Map

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Chambray...it is what it is

I have two current obsessions in this post. 1)This chambray shirt that I picked up at H&M while we were school shopping for my step daughter which totally ROCKS and goes with just about everything! I may do another post on multiple ways to pair this and 2) My newest addition to my jewelry collection, my Stella Necklace that will be linked on the bottom. Just like I love stacking bracelets, I love doing the same with this necklace and a few other pieces that I have found. (will post those bad boys soon). This poor J.Crew skirt that I have on has been pushed waaaay back in my closet with tags hanging on that I had totally forgotten about! (shame on me, yes that's how big of a shopping problem I have) I'm definitely not one of those that buys something and wears it right away...which is probably another prob that I have but I will get better. LoL enjoy!








Denim Shirt: H&M
Skirt: J.Crew. (old)
CrossBodyBag: BCBG
Jelly Ballet Flats: J.Crew - similar
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Orange Statement Necklace: My personal shop (coming soon)
Men's Watch: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Dolce & Gabbana (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment