Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

I Found You Miss New Bootie...

 Today is a gloomy, rainy day in the RGV and I will admit that I am LA LA LOVING it! The sun has been insanely brutal and a gloomy break is A-OK! The twins (my step kiddos) started their first year in High School today which is super insane and hard to grasp at the moment. I remember meeting the hubbs and they were 9 years old! My how they have grown. Anyhow..when the kiddos the kiddos are back to school that means only one thing..it's semi-fall!!! I get so giddy inside thinking of all the awesomeness that October brings including ::cough cough:: my birthday ;) the hubbs birthday 3 days later and then Mia's exactly a week after mine! It will be Mia's first birthday which is giving me anxiety as I type. But nonetheless, it means fall weather is around the corner and God knows how I love my boots and this year is no exception as I am also obsessed with booties! Here are my faves for this season and a couple should be arriving in my closet soon, yay!



1.) Michael Kors - Michael Kors Ailee Peep Toe Bootie, $265
This bootie is an incredible spin on a classic heel and can be paired with leather skinny jeans or a girly dress to give it a funky tough girl look!
2.) Dillard's - Gianni Bini Nicky Jeweled Booties, $98
This shoe is a more special occasion shoe and would probably have to be paired with basics since this bootie is a statement on its own. I love a torn jean, casual white tee with a statement necklace and of course your little black dress would be perfect. 
3.) BCBG - Whim Lace and Studs High Heel Bootie, $295
Take leather and lace to the next level with these booties. They also have a rocker chic feel with studs lining the center of the shoe. Perfection.
4.) Dillard's - Vince Camuto, $169
I am totally digging the biker chic trend this Fall. A sexy buckled boot and a leather moto jacket is all I may be wearing this fall!
5.) Macy's - G by GUESS Gemm Platform Booties, on sale $59.99
If you have enough black and brown shoes in your closet, go out on a limb this season and grab a colored boot like this grey one. It's always a good thing to have variety and those buckles are rad!
6.) Bebe - Gale Studded Peep Toe Booties, $159
These luxe suede booties detailed with adorable shiny rhinestones make these an instant hit to give your fall wardrobe a little bit of attitude! These are def a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment