Image Map

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Olive + Oak


I was so excited when my childhood friend Lisa Garcia reached out to me about a collaboration with Olive + Oak , a very cool collection of stylish clothing based out of New York. Little did I know that she was actually an assistant designer to this clothing line and I couldn't be any prouder! I just love hearing and seeing friends of mine doing what they love, excelling in their craft and making it big! So insane when I heard you can find Olive + Oak at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Lord and Taylor, Macy's, Urban Outfitters, Nasty Gal and Piperlime.com & specialty stores around the U.S. ::SIIIIGH:: WOAH! Go on with yo bad selves! The pieces from the line are sophisticated but so fun! I loved that this top was classy with a twist of a funky print that can be styled in so many ways! I was feeling very vixen so I paired it with OTK boots and a faux leather skirt but this can easily be worn to a business meeting with a tailored skirt and a blazer! 






Cutout Tank c/o | Olive + Oak 
Faux Leather Skirt | Shop112, McAllen 
Boots | Macy's
Handbag | Phillip Lim for Target (sold out) Similar 


No comments:

Post a Comment