Image Map

Monday, October 27, 2014

Another year gone by....

I've always had a "thing" for making a big deal out of birthdays. When I was younger I would literally celebrate all week, throw lavish birthday parties at clubs with 8 foot long ice sculptures and the works...LOL. SO RIDICULOUS. But it is what it was and I can always look back on pictures and laugh at the chaos that was my 20's!
After becoming a mother, I think the meaning of birthday took on a whole new meaning. That was the day I brought life into this world, that's the day our family grew and would never be the same and that's the day for the first time I had seen a miracle in the flesh. So with that being said, I share the photos of my first born Mia's celebration of life. Two years old never looked so cute ;)













Balloon Arch by De Fiesta
Cake by Masterpiece Cake Art
Table Cloths - Corinthian Special Events Center
Mickey Mouse Character c/o The Gracia Family



1 comment:

  1. ❤️❤️❤️ Soooo beautiful Gina! Looks like so much fun. Happy birthday gorgeous Mia! ��

    ReplyDelete