Image Map

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Get Your Sexy On at Allure


So after discovering Allure Lingerie in McAllen, the chances of me heading to Victoria's Secret are slim, unless I'm in massive need of some 5 for $25 workout chones or boyfriend sweat pants. I found the prettiest, sexiest and most comfy bras ever at Allure as well as panties. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I have lived in big cities such as Austin or Houston but shopping and dining somewhere that makes me feel like I'm in another place really makes me giddy. That's the feel you get when you walk into Allure which is right next to Salt (super yummy) and two doors down from The Dry Room. When you walk in, the feeling is very light and airy, the lingerie is displayed on the prettiest furniture pieces and your eyes just drift to everything beautiful in there. The vibrant colors of the lingerie, to the fun Hanky Panky and Nippies that are laid out make for great conversation as the girls Mary and Tina (from Tina G Jewelry) are bound to crack you up with a story about the latter. Allure is having a great summer sale going on now, so make sure you visit them and take a look at some of my FAB finds! 

You may recognize this building if you have driven down Main St. It is located near Horizon Montessori and Casa de Palmas Hotel 212 N. Main St. to be exact 
 You can see how close the uber yummy restaurant Salt is and the blue covering on the far right is my dear friend's blow out bar called The Dry Room. 

How fabulous are those furniture pieces?! Many of them are for sale as Luxe Life also sells antique and fun finds. 

These Hanky Panky panties are ridiculously comfy and can be seen in InStyle, People and other popular magazines. 

What I love about this spot, is being able to score cute gifts like these Bando phone cases and luggage tags. My mama bought 5 of them for her trip to Romania and for gifts for my aunt and cousin she was traveling with. They LOVED them!

Cause sometimes you just gotta keep those things covered lol Oooor surprise your significant other with a little fun. 

Great gifts for brides and brides to be

By now we should all have our basic beige, black and white bras. It's time to spruce up your collection with these pretty babies. 

You won't find your plane jane lingerie here, they're all so delicate with a touch of sass

This has to be by far one of my faves and best bras I have ever covered my tatas in. In honesty, the support is so amazing, I could even workout in it if I had to. 

Plethora of the prettiest colors 

This stunner right here, is fabulous on. It hugs and lifts in all the right places. Perfection.


While you're in Allure make sure you check out Tina G Jewelry by Tina Guerra, she's the sweetest and has great pieces of jewelry! Can't wait to see what goodies ya'll find! xo *G*

1 comment:

  1. I live vicariously through your glam life.

    ReplyDelete