Image Map

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Beauty Must Haves

So how's a girl to keep her "beauty cool" this Summer...get a hold of my beauty picks! 



1.) Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
I do not leave home without this moisturizer. Whenever I'm feeling uber lazy, I can go all day without an ounce of makeup as long as I have this on. It gives me an amazing, healthy fresh face glow. By far one of THE best moisturizers I have ever used. 
2.) Smashbox - Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35
We've all heard the "BB CReam" raves and I must say this is a winner! It primes, has amazing coverage, controls oil and has SPF 35, double win!
3.) Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo in Orgam/Laguna (New, Limited Edition) Also comes in 5 other color combos
I know these two shades are oldies, but DEFINITELY goodies and the fact that they combined them together is a bonus for this Summer! With a great bronzing brush and a few dabs of the Laguna bronzer with a hint of the Orgasm blush, you'll like you just left the beach with a fresh tan!
4.) Benefit Cosmetics - Erase Paste
I will admit that this brightener/camouflage is a little concentrated for this hot weather, HOWEVER, if you use it correctly (which is recommended a TINY bit) it's one of my best discoveries! If you've had a rough night or just want an instant face awakener, follow the step by step concealing and brightening lesson that it comes with and you'll look like you've had hours of beauty sleep with a rockin' glow!
5.) Josie Maran - Coconut Water Cheek Gelee
This blendable blush provides that "I just pinched my cheek to get some color" look, except it's way more awesome than that! This blush is infused with 50% pure coconut water and instantly hydrates while nourishing with vitamin E argan oil. Up to 14 hours of hydration and 14 hours of color (i'm on hour 9 and it's still amaze)!
6.) Dior - Birds of Paradise Nail Lacquer
I usually have about two go-to Summer nail polish colors that consists of white and coral. This year I threw in this fabulous peacock feather green and turquoise combo from Dior. LOVE!
7.) Bite Beauty - High Pigment Matte Pencil in Syrah (nude peach)
When you think "matte" you think dry, dull, chappy lips. Quite to the contrary, this lip color pencil is so smooth and is jam packed with nourishing, restorative and antioxidant ingredients! Not only that, each one is HANDCRAFTED and made in small batches to preserve the hydrating benefits of organic oils, fruit butters and bioactives! Sounds complicated, I know, just try it..it rocks! (Creds to Sephora and is exclusively sold at Sephora)
8.) Urban Decay - Naked 2
I felt like I hit the lottery of eye shadows when I first discovered Urban Decay Naked a while back and Naked2 is the follow up to the best selling palette. You can take this palette with you when you head to the beach for a neutral bronze look to a night out in Vegas and turn your lids into a sexy smokey eye. 
9.) Aquage - Sea Salt Texurizing Spray
With the humidity at an all time high, who has time to straighten their hair then curl it so by the time you get to work your hair looks like a mop?! Not me. As soon as you jump out of the shower and detangle your hair, spray this on and just let your hair air-dry. My trick is to spray my hair, put it in a high loose bun and by mid day I can take it down and it looks like i've spent the day at the beach with great beach bum waves! (can find at a salon near you)
10.) Escada - Cherry in the Air
I love a nice, sweet smell. I bought this during my Sephora haul today and it makes me...happy. It smells so yummy!

Happy Shopping Friends



No comments:

Post a Comment