Image Map

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Style Made Easy






I am so glad I head out to Babies R' Us early today before this storm hits! I'm so excited to be 24 weeks tomorrow! Hard to believe that I am officially 6 months preggo! Whata' feeling! I have researched and researched so many baby products to make sure my little one is equipped with the best and safest gadgets, I hope I've done weLL! My stroller and car seat was ordered before I went on vacation so I came home to that and I came home to my brand new SUV push present from my hubby! It was a few months early, but none the less SUPER EXCITED. Not that it hasn't hit me yet, but it really hits hard as I sniff the scent of my new car and look in the rear view mirror, I get all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that my baby girl will be riding in the back soon. YAY! Here's to my Sunday Fun Day shopping' outfit! ENJOY!

Dress: H&M Ballet Flats: Tory Burch
Necklace: Local Boutique (no longer available, had it forever) Sunnies: Tory Burch
Watch: Michael Kors (rose gold) Cuff: Shop112 (local boutique) 
Cross Bracelet: Handmade with fresh water pearls by a family friend



No comments:

Post a Comment