Image Map

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ahhhhh SUN!!!

OoOoh Texas sun, how I have missed thee. I'm pretty sure when I'm sweating walking from my car to the inside of the mall I will crave the days when I was freezing and wearing boots but none the less, the sun glistening off my skin right now feels so freakin' amazing! I went on an extreme Spring haul the other day and my husband sees me carrying 4 bags and says "You know you're still pregnant, right? and you're about to have the baby in 8 weeks...everything you just bought won't fit you like two weeks after giving birth!" SUCH a Debbie Downer. However, it was as though all I heard was 8 weeks til baby, forget the clothes not fitting (I chose my pieces wisely) but 8 weeks FOLKS! Yup, that means I am 32 weeks preggo and those ugly Braxton Hicks contractions were kicking in last night to the point where I totally thought she was coming! All I can say is thank GOD for a little shot called epidural that takes all that pain away when the time comes! MASSIVE kudos to those troopers who popped those suckers out without any meds! My hat goes off to you amigas!
 Back to fashion: One of my favorite things I am loving for Spring is BLUSH color tones.  The hue is so pretty and lovely but of course I prefer to punk it out with cage heels and a denim shirt haha but it also looks great on tan skin! If you have a lighter/pale skin tone I would go with a brighter punch on the pink side as I know a typical blush color can wash a girl out i.e.: my mom who's white as milk. 
I chose this beautiful, flirty skirt with tiny pleats that flows perfectly in the wind and loved the way it sat under my belly (not maternity). Here's how I wore it...




Denim Shirt - H&M
White Tank - H&M
Lazy Day Maxi Skirt - Forever 21
Heels - Bebe (old)
Men's Watch - Michael Kors similar here
Purse - Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment