Image Map

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Easy Breezy Nursery Valentine's Decor

My mother was ALWAYS that mama who made sure I knew she was constantly thinking of me...not only on holidays but on game days, test days...EVERYDAY! She would leave notes in my lunch box when I was in elementary, she would leave notes in my paper sack lunch in junior high and in my back pack when I was too cool for a box or a sack lol. The most memorable of all were bible verses that would hit me right in my heart just when I needed it, kinda like that pastor on Sunday morning that speaks right to your heart and you feel like you're the only one sitting in the congregation. Well that was my mommy..always knew what to say at the right time and on holidays she really knew how to make me smile. She would send baskets of goodies to my class (you know back in the day when parents were actually able to do that), she would write a note and say make sure you share with your classmates, she would leave me balloons in the front office on my birthday and on Valentine's I knew I was loved and that's the kinda' mama I wanna be. So when Mia wakes up from her nap today she will be in the land of love and cupcakes. Something so easy as a trip to Target and hitting the $1 bins can make a world of a difference! I found all the tiny cupcakes at Hobby Lobby for $3.99 each and the little XOXO banner in the $1 bin at Target, I also placed one of her fave books on her changing table so she can read while she gets changed. Another tradition I started was giving her a holiday Hello Kitty so she now has a collection of them already and it's looking REALLY cute, can't wait to see how we do it with another little girl...HK museum coming up! Enjoy the pics. 






No comments:

Post a Comment