Image Map

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

In Full Bloom

As soon as a floral print is seen on a runway it's a right of passage that Spring is right around the corner! I know this weather is a little Jackal and Hyde but the sun will be shining bright soon! So, when creating your own floral outfit I know it can be a nightmare to mix and match..trust me I've seen it before and I can't help but think these poor people either a) tried too hard or b) got dressed with a blindfold on. With that being said...what's more girly and pretty than a flowered dress!? Get your hands on a fab ruffly one and choose a color from the print and pair it with a cardi, belt or purse in that color. In my case, I chose a black moto jacket and tough rocker boots to dilute the femininity of the dress being that my belly bump REALLY made these flowers "pop." I also chose one color from my dress to match my handbag which is my bright funky orange Prada that I oh so love and it even doubles as a diaper bag, woot woot! 
If an all over flower print is not your thing, go with either a top or a bottom. Floral bottoms are definitely playful and can be very fashionable when paired with a basic top. If you're not ready to take the plunge with a dress or bottom, a floral scarf may just be your remedy!








Dress - Prabal Gurung for Target (sold out everywhere)
Moto Jacket - old, Nordstrom - Similar Here
Necklace - My online boutique, you can purchase next week!
Hand Bag - Prada, Bergdorf Goodman
Sunnies - Dolce Gabbana
Watch - Toy Watch Nordstrom Similar Here
Heart Bracelete - Wired Love By Ani

1 comment:

  1. I would kill for your hair! Gosh I wish I had your energy to look amazeballs everyday!

    ReplyDelete