Image Map

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Faux Leather for the Win!


We have been blessed with some pretty great Fall weather and of course one of my fave things to do is layer, layer, layer! I initially took a MILLION outfits to Colorado for Thanksgiving and I couldn't wait to post all these fabulous outfits with the most amazing backgrounds…but once we got there, something came over me and I literally didn't even want to be on the phone, much less take a million pictures. All I wanted to do was soak in the moments with my family. SooOoo I'm glad we are getting cool weather cause I have some great outfits ℅ Cents of Style that I can't wait to share and this fun vest being one of them! They are giving my blog readers and followers 20% off of any order with 
CODE: FABMIXMASTER They have THE cutest accessories and clothes at amazing prices and are a TOTAL blogger favorite! 




Faux Leather Vest: ℅ Cents of Style 
Snake Print Top: Target collab with Altuzarra
Skinny Jeans: H&M
Boots: Nordstrom, old 

No comments:

Post a Comment