Image Map

Friday, December 12, 2014

High Street Style

I have a special place in my heart for this online boutique My High Street Style. I received an email  from a sweet lady in Atlanta a while back who said she moved to America to live the American dream. She has been following me on Instagram and my blog for quite some time and although I do not know her, said I gave her the inspiration to reach beyond her comfort zone and start an online boutique. WOW. When I started my blog my main focus was fashion and beauty but it's feed back like this that makes me realize that it's more than just that. It's about connecting with people and giving them a peek inside your life to where they feel as though they know you and it allows them to really grasp the genuine love I have for inspiring people through my blog wether it be style tips, the latest fashion, mommy posts, baby products and just LIFE in general! ::Siiiigh:: So yes, you will be seeing SEVERAL pieces from this line as she was so sweet to send me the most amazing clothes. I hope you ENJOY as much as I do! This first piece is the Aztec Printed Hi-Lo Cardigan that I just threw on and made my whole outfit just wOah. This is such a light and airy cardigan that has little pockets (is it weird that I'm obsessed with anything pockets) and can also double as a blankie if you throw one side across the other. PERFECT for traveling or can even be dressed up with faux leather skinnies and knee length boots for a night out!









Fringe Cardigan ℅ My High Street Style
Boyfriend Jeans | Gap
Moto Boots | Gianni Bini
Sunnies |Tory Burch , old


No comments:

Post a Comment