Image Map

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fallin' for Shop112 Fall Goods

I took the plunge and headed to Bath and Body Works and stocked up on candles and wallflower scented refills to get me in the Fall mood, except one thing that just hasn't caught up is this dang weather! So what I did was hopped on over to Shop112 and found some transitional pieces that I could wear now without sweating my ass off that had some darker tones to take me right into Fall. I found several tops and this was one of them! This top is smack in the middle of boho meets Southwestern charm which is one of the true "of-the-moment trends". The material is airy which will totally stand the heat and I threw on some faux leather skinnies from Express and my go-to nude pumps by Louboutin. 





Top | Shop112
Faux Leather Leggings | Express
Watch | Rolex
Rings | Top Shop and ShopFabG
HandBag | Phillip Lim for Target. sold out
Heels | Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment