Image Map

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Falling for Flats...

I am definitely falling for flats this Fall! I may be bias because I am pregnant and they just seem to be way more comfy, however, the cutest styles have come out and I am digging these below...

1.) Guess – Fetoni Quilted Ballet Flats, $60
I've seen quilted done in clothing and of course the infamous Chanel purse, but I had yet to see the trend move down to shoes until I came across these cute ballet flats and the oxblood color is a HUGE hit for Fall.

2.) Steve Madden – Zunni, $90
I honestly can't get enough of leopard, my mother always told me that it will forever be a classic print, so in my mind...it's basically a neutral!

3.) Journey's Tuk Kitty Face Flat, $60 (black and mint)
These flats are just fun!

4.) Francesca's– Ringo Oxford Flat in Cognac, $38
A classic oxford flat is a wardrobe essential. I would pair these with a short dress and blazer, or cut off shorts since it's still warm out with a plaid top.

5.) Pac Sun, $39
Love these loafers and the delicate metal detail for the extra jazz. I would love to wear these with rolled up boyfriend jeans and a white button down for a classic look

6.) Joe Brand - Tory Burch, $225
These ballet flats were one of my wardrobe staples when I was pregnant with my first baby. I purchased a couple of these Tory flats because they're comfy and definitely stylish. The new style comes in beautiful jewel tone colors!

Happy Shopping Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment