Image Map

Monday, September 16, 2013

Little Miss Sunshine...

We had the honor of hosting a very important person last week, such an honor to be in the presence of an extremely great group of people. It had been raining for quite some time and the dinner was outside on our patio so I must admit I was a little worried, but it worked out! The humidity wasn't bad and there was actually a little breeze that would blow our fountain from our pond and would mist our faces and it kept us cool...what a perfect night! I am totally digging this color combo also, I think it's a great fall transition when you're weather is still 95 degrees like it is here! Cobalt blue is once again a HOT color for fall! This is me lookin like Little Miss Sunshine, except I didn't get on my knees and start dancing on a stage LOL..man I love that movie!


Dress: Zara (old) Similar Here
 Heels: BCBG Similar Here
Arm Candy: Rolex & Stella Dot Here & Here

No comments:

Post a Comment