Image Map

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mama's Day!














It's Mother's Day and I am forever grateful and feel so blessed to have such an amazing Mommy. She has raised me with a set of values and morals that I forever hold in my heart and I can only do the best thing for my little girl on the way and that is to pass them on to her. My mother taught me what it truly means to love unconditionally, she taught me about the good Lord, how to trust in God with all my heart, she taught me how to be independent and stand on my own two feet, she taught me hard work, determination and encouraged me to finish college even though there were times when great opportunities came around and I was so tempted to throw in the towel and pursue other things, she reminded me that no one could ever take my education away! She's just about to get her PH.D and I am so freakin' proud of her, she's so smart, so beautiful inside & out, ever so strong and ::sigh:: she's just heaven sent and I get to call her MY MOM. Here are pics from today at my Grandparent's house again, this is officially my fave place to take pics! 
xoxo *G*

Dress: Forever 21 (a whoppin' $25, uhm AMAZING)
 Heels: Charles David (got them in L.A. a few months back)
Bangles: Karla's Jewelry (local store, McAllen) Watch: Rolex
Snake Skin Knuckle Clutch: BCBG
Sunnies: Michael Kors (similar here)








10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank yOooou!!! Hope you have a beautiful day!!! *G*

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely stunning! :) Love this dress and your heels!!!!! Very sweet post too :)

    Thanks for your comment on the IT List! Have you ever been to Jen's blog Red Soles and Red Wine? (Sorry I don't know how to insert a link, so just Google "Red Soles and Red Wine") She just had her baby, but she has tons of outfit posts while pregnant and she puts together the cutest looks! If you haven't checked out her blog before, I would highly recommend it, perhaps some of her looks will inspire you!

    Hope you are having a great day!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I will definitely check her blog out and continue to drop by yours!

      xo *G*
      fabmixmasterg.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. You look adorable! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and beautiful! You look stunning in that dress,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lacey! You have a great blog, I hope to start updating mine as much as i'd LOVE to lol! Have a fantabulous week! xo*G*

      Delete
  5. Too cute! Adorable dress! Your hair looks fabulous! Cute pic of your momma & you, just found you on Instagram! Congrats on the baby on the way xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank yooou xoxo, we're so excited for this little one on the way!!!
      xo*G*

      Delete