Image Map

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Summer Layering

Layering is probably one of my favorite things to do, it makes an outfit look put together, one's personal style really shines through and if need be, you can strip the layers when the weather gets, well... Valley'ish. In summer though, less is best, for heat survival of course so i'll opt for the sleeveless vest.  I've linked a few more of my fave for your choosing! 






My vest can be found at Francisca Showroom located in Palms Crossing
Love these vests as well 
Nude Tank | Zara (obsessed) ps. great way to look slimmer, nude with high waisted pants. YAS!
Jeans | Hudson - Joe Brand McAllen, similar here
Fringe Bag | Rebecca Minkoff can find locally at Joe Brand McAllen
Watch | Apple iWatch

2 comments:

  1. I love this girl!! Always on point...FABULOUS!!! she's my #topmexicanblogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Ginna you're rocking this long vest and I'm in love with your hair too!
    -Gabriela

    ReplyDelete