Image Map

Friday, November 15, 2013

Color Crush...

Nails are a huge part of a person’s wardrobe and all-around look. They can make or break (no pun intended) your mood when chipped, and like a fresh new paint job on a car, can totally make your day! So keep those fingers and toesies freshly painted with these hot fall nail colors ! 
1.) Sephora by OPI -  Who Let the Dorks Out $3
Teal is huge for hall, this color reminds me of Ariel from The Little Mermaid. Another hue from this color family that is popular at the moment is navy or cobalt blue.

2.) China Glaze – Rare and Radiant $9
I am loving metallic and anything shiny.

3.) Orly – Prelude to a Kiss $5
This color reminds me of the nail polish I wore on my wedding day. While I am crazy about color, this is a good break from the madness.

4.) Marc Jacobs – Jezebel $18
Everyone is raving about the new line of makeup Marc Jacobs came out with and here is a shade from the polishes he created. Oxblood appeared all over the runways in clothing and on nails, and this color by MJ is BEAUTIFUL and a definite MUST. You have to check out his other colors that are equally amaze.

5.) Dior – Dior Vernis in Trafalgar $24
Red will forever be classic for any time of the year and this color actually has a tint of pink, making it more lively.

6.) Givenchy – 180 Acoustic Purple $17
For all of you McHi Bulldogs or Weslaco Panthers I’m sure purple is your favorite color, because it sure is one of mine! I am loving this color by Givenchy (Homecoming is approaching and if I was still in high school I would definitely be showing off my school spirit with this color).

Happy Shopping FriendS
*G*


No comments:

Post a Comment