Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

Beach Baby

I have quite a bit of a shopping problem and it didn't get any better after I had my little girl, Mia! If you're anything like me, you can't hit up a store without dropping in and buying something for your little one! Here are a few items I have picked up for Mia for this summer and if you have a little boy, check these cute little outfits out! 

Look #1.) Gingham Sun Hat - Baby Gap, $16.95
Green Tile Print Swimsuit - Janie and Jack, on sale $24.49
Sunnies - Janie and Jack, on sale $10.99
Bow Jelly Sandals - Baby Gap, on sale $12.99
(I LOVE mixing prints)

Look #2.) Stripe Sunnies - Janie and Jack, on sale $8.99
Ruffle Striped Bikini - The Children's Place, on sale $8.47
Swiss Dot Bow Sun Hat - Baby Gap, $16.95
Neon Thong Sandals - Baby Gap, on sale $12.99

Look #3.)  Entire Outfit - Baby Gap

Look #4.)  Entire Outfit - Janie and Jack

Happy Shopping Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment